Indoor Air Quality
- Air Conditioning
- American Comfort Membership
Air Conditioning in Winder, GA
When you need air conditioning installation, repair, replacement, or maintenance, you can count on our team here at American Comfort Heating and Cooling. We strive to meet the needs of our customers, and have been serving the Atlanta metro area for more than 50 years. We always make sure that our technicians are knowledgeable and thorough in their work—we even have 24-hour emergency services because we understand that issues arise outside of normal business hours.
When you’re with American Comfort Heating and Cooling, you’re part of the family.
When you need the superior air conditioning service in Winder, GA, contact our team at American Comfort Heating and Cooling. Bringing Comfort to America, One Home at a Time.
Air Conditioning Installation by Licensed Professionals
We know it might be tempting to try to perform your air conditioning installation on your own. You spend a lot of money buying the unit, so you want to save money where you can, right? But your air conditioner is only as good as its installation services. You need a professional technician with extensive experience to make sure that your air conditioning unit is correctly sized and fitted for your home. When you need proper air conditioning installation you can count on our technicians to do a flawless job at a reasonable price.
FAST Air Conditioning Repair
Don’t hesitate to act when you need air conditioning repair. We guarantee that our technicians at American Comfort Heating and Cooling are trained, certified, and prepared to repair any problems with your air conditioner. Our technicians understand the intricacies of your system and are highly knowledgeable and adept in meeting the needs of our customers. When you need AC repairs, you need the skillful team at American Comfort Heating and Cooling. Our highly trained techs can repair ductless AC systems, Central AC systems, Heat Pumps and more.
Upgrade / Replace Your Current Air Conditioning System
If your air conditioning unit is in between the age of 10 and 15 years old, it’s time to shift your focus from repairs to replacement. If you constantly have repair needs, have unexplainably high energy bills, or simply want to make an upgrade this year, our team will provide the best air conditioning services in Winder, GA. We work with all the best brands, so we can help you find the perfect system for your home, install it, and perform any maintenance or repairs you may need in the future.
- Central Air Conditioners: If you’re upgrading your AC system, consider a new central air conditioner. They’re the most popular air conditioning system for our hot Georgia heat.
- Duct Testing and Sealing: If you go with central air conditioning, make sure to have your ducts sealed and tested. Without proper duct sealing you’re potentially losing up to 30% of your energy loss.
- Ductless Systems: A ductless system offers flexibility and decreased energy loss.
- Heat Pumps: Heat pumps are an excellent item for any home. They provide both heating and cooling from one unit.
- Inverter Air Conditioners: If you’d like energy-efficient, more moderate cooling means then upgrade to an inverter air conditioner.
- WiFi/ Smart Thermostats: If you still just have a digital thermostat in your home, upgrade to a WiFi or Smart thermostat and start saving.
Air Conditioning Maintenance
Maintaining your air conditioning unit is incredibly important. At American Comfort Heating and Cooling, we pride ourselves on having one of the best maintenance plans in Winder, GA. We care about the quality of your HVAC system. Our maintenance plan includes two visits a year (one to prepare for winter and one to prepare for summer), a multiple point inspection, and the opportunity to rectify any problems before they become major issues.
It gets incredibly hot here in Winder, GA, so make sure that you choose the best company possible to provide your residential AC services. Here at American Comfort Heating and Cooling, we’re Atlanta area locals who have been in business for over 50 years. We’ve taken time to perfect our business over the decades so that we give our valued customers the best service possible.