Indoor Air Quality
- Air Conditioning
- American Comfort Membership
Air Duct Cleaning in Buford, GA
An air duct cleaning is a simple service that greatly boosts your indoor air quality. You should have air duct cleaning performed in your home every few years. Duct cleaning helps alleviate health problems relating to your respiratory system. A professional needs to clean your air ducts. Our professional team here at American Comfort Heating and Cooling can provide you with the quality services you need to boost your home’s indoor air quality.
Our technicians are the right team for the job. We train them extensively and continually to make sure they’re always up to date with the latest HVAC technology. We’re a family owned and operated business that’s serviced the Buford, GA area for 50 years, so we understand the needs of homeowners here and will surpass your needs.
Schedule an air duct cleaning to boost your home’s indoor air quality today. Bringing Comfort to America, One Home at a Time.
Pollutants in Your Home and Their Effects
Pollutants like dust, debris, and pet dander can gradually collect in your duct system over the years. These contaminants often enter due to home inhabitants and can cycle around endlessly if you live in an energy-efficient, tightly-sealed home. Air duct cleaning makes sure that all these contaminants are omitted from your system instead of circulating around endlessly and causing you harm.
How IAQ Affects You
Any of these factors or a combination of these factors greatly decreases your indoor air quality. Your IAQ effects your home and your body. If your indoor air quality is low, you might suffer from:
- Dry hair or skin: When your ducts or filters are dirty your system has a harder time balancing humidity levels which results in dry skin and hair.
- Exacerbated respiratory issues: Are you allergic to your home? Constant coughing and wheezing are likely due to an excess number of contaminants in your duct system.
- Prolonged cold and flu symptoms: Bad indoor air quality means that you’ll have a harder time getting over a cold. It’s hard to get over a virus when you’re breathing in dust and germs in your own home.
- Mold growth: Here in Georgia, we suffer from excess humidity. If your HVAC system is battling against a dirty duct system, then it can’t efficiently drop humidity levels. This allows mold to grow in your home.
You can easily alleviate the problems of indoor air quality by having professional duct cleaning services from American Comfort Heating and Cooling.
Why You Need an Air Duct Cleaning
An air duct system will help your health immensely and the efficiency of your home. Cleaning your air ducts alleviates strain from your system. When you run your HVAC system when it’s full of gunk like dust, debris, and other substances that clog the system, your unit will have to work much harder to heat or cool your home.
Your system working against these obstacles will result in unneeded strain. You might not notice the effects of this strain in your home, but you will notice them in your energy bill, as it will cause unneeded spikes.