Indoor Air Quality
- Air Conditioning
- American Comfort Membership
Indoor Air Quality in Buford, GA
Are you a Buford, GA resident concerned about your indoor air quality? You’re already a step ahead. Living in the Greater Atlanta Metro area, many homeowners are concerned about their air quality outdoors but seem to stop this line of thought at their threshold. Your indoor air quality is greatly affected too (especially if you live in a newer, energy-efficient home) you should take efforts to increase your air quality in any way that you can.
Our technicians here at American Comfort Heating and Cooling are EPA and NATE-certified and are adept at installing air filtration systems, air purifiers, humidifiers, dehumidifiers, ventilators, and we also perform air duct cleaning. We’ve served the Buford, GA area for the past 50 years so we understand the unique needs of residents in this area and we go the extra mile to please our customers.
If you need quality indoor air quality services in Buford, GA, contact our team to schedule an appointment today. Bringing Comfort to America, One Home at a Time.
Are You Suffering from Poor Indoor Air Quality?
Many people are often suffering from the side effects of poor indoor air quality without realizing it. The effects of poor indoor air quality get conflated with other common ailments very often. Poor indoor air quality may cause:
- Exacerbated indoor allergies
- Prolonged cold and flu symptoms
- Mold growth
- Airway infections
- Nose bleeds
- Peeling paint
- Dry skin and hair
- Warped wood furnishings
Something as simple as a basic duct cleaning and filter changes will boost your indoor air quality and help alleviate the issues mentioned above. We offer a wide variety of indoor air quality solutions to meet all of your needs.
Installing or Replacing an IAQ System? Have American Comfort Heating and Cooling Help
We can perform flawless installations and help throughout the entire process. We understand the needs of homes here in Buford, GA—we tend to suffer from high levels of humidity, mold, and excessive dust here in Georgia. We install the following IAQ systems to combat these problems.
- Air Duct Cleaning: The best way to boost your home’s IAQ is through air duct cleaning. Our professional team will remove all the dirt, dust, and debris from your ducts.
- Air Filtration Systems and Air Purifiers: Installing an air filtration system or an air purifier to your HVAC is a great way to combat contaminants.
- Humidifiers and Dehumidifiers: Humidity is a big problem here in Georgia. Conditions are too moist in summer and too dry in winter. If you’d like to balance the water vapor levels in your home, then install a humidifier or dehumidifier.
- Heat and Energy Recovery Ventilators: New homes are energy-efficient but they also trap contaminants in your home because they’re sealed so tightly. Install an HRV or ERV system to help ventilate your home.
The Best Repair and Maintenance Services in Buford, GA
When you need repair and maintenance services for your indoor air quality system here in Buford, contact our team. It’s incredibly important to maintain this system regularly. Our team can perform a thorough air duct cleaning to ensure that your indoor air quality system performs at top shape.
If you need indoor air quality repair, we can do this for you. We understand why homeowners hesitate to schedule repairs—the most popular reasons are because homeowners feel that they can do it themselves or because they don’t want to spend the money. But it’s always a better idea to have a professional perform these services so that you’re assured you won’t have problems down the line.