The question we just posed is probably not one you think of often or even one that you want to think of often. You may not see every dust speck in your home but you know that there is at least some level of debris in the air. And the reality is that this debris can build up inside of your ductwork.
You don’t want to leave dirty ductwork untouched. There are particles and contaminants in there that can end up causing trouble for your household down the road. Thankfully we have a solution that can address this issue head-on.
Why You Want To Think About What Is In Your Ductwork
You probably don’t need to identify what every particle that has collected in your ductwork is. However, it is good to have a general idea of what can get into your ducts and why they can become a problem.
- Dust: A normal thing to be in any home, but too much collecting in your ducts can decrease airflow and increase allergies.
- Mold spores: If there are mold spores that get into your ducts, they are likely to grow and spread the longer they are there.
- Pollen and fur: These are also going to become a problem for individuals with allergies.
- Viruses or bacteria: When air flows through dirty ductwork it may also pick up viruses or bacteria that have found their way into the system, and then pump them into your home.
The longer that these contaminants build up in your ductwork, the bigger the impact they will have. This can include increased allergy or asthma symptoms, reduced airflow strength, and even increase illness or mold growth.
What Happens When You Have a Technician Clean Your Ductwork
When it comes to clearing years’ worth of debris out of your duct system, getting air duct cleaning in Lawrenceville, GA is the best way to get the job done.
See, the average vacuum or dust cloth won’t be enough to remove all the gunk that has been collected in your ductwork, especially because this is likely to be literal years’ worth of debris. That’s why you want to work with an expert who has the tools and experience to clean your ducts properly.
A technician who is trained to accomplish this task will have the appropriate brushes, vacuums, and other tools needed to get all of the build-up out of your ducts. This will also allow them to accomplish the job without causing damage to your ductwork which would create bigger, more expensive problems down the road.
When you book air duct cleaning with a professional team like ours, you’ll notice benefits such as:
- Stronger airflow out of our vents
- Improved energy efficiency from your HVAC systems
- Reduction in smells circulating through the house
- Less chance of mold growth and illness
Are you noticing weaker airflow from your vents or dusty air circulating through the house? Come to our team to get your ducts clean and clear again.
Bringing Comfort to America, One Home at a Time. Contact American Comfort Heating and Cooling to schedule your appointment today.